Sunday, November 19, 2023

A year ago, we had snow on the ground

Our local paper  the other day on its weather page made  note that about this time last year we had a couple inches of snow on the ground. The local weather writer acknowledged that he or she (it is unclear, for the weather writer only refers to itself as The Insider) does not remember that snow.

I have to admit that I, The Ozarks Boy (if it's good enough for the paper, it's good enough for me, although my nickname indicates truthfully that I am indeed a male; no transgenderism on this homestead) do not recall it, either.

It's a dadgum shame to get old and feeble in the mind.

Well, nevertheless, there was snow on the ground this time last year, or a day or two ago last year, for it likely fell and melted quickly this time of year.

Unfortunately, I remember nary a bit of it.

No comments: