- Build a base frame of 2x4’s; make it as a long as you want. Drive a pipe into the ground and fasten it to the frame to hold it during high winds.
- Bend panels and staple them to the frame. This will take two people. Fasten each panel end to end with a cable tie.
- Build door frames on each end and install them.
- Fasten film on one side of a door frame on one end; stretch over the length of the arch and fasten to the door frame on the other end with 1x3 lumber. Use 1/3 on the length of film next to the base frame, too. It helps to have 8 arms on this step.
- Install the film on the doors, using scraps from the ends.
- Build and install flat shelves for plants if wanted. The frames for these flat shelves can be made with 3-foot lengths of 2x4’s attached at one end to the side of the hoop and on the other end to a length of No. 9 wire hanging from near the top of the hoop.