Saturday, November 20, 2010

Get your bird feeders filled--if they aren't already

I've got a lot to do today. Rather, my wife has got a lot for me to do today.
One thing I'm sure she will approve of my doing is putting up a couple more bird feeders, filling them and the feeders that are already up, finding the bird bath heater and getting everything ready for cold weather.
We try to feed birds year-round. I'm not saying I'm diligent in keeping the feeders filled during the summer, but I try. I try harder during the winter.
We enjoy looking at birds, reading about them, studying them.
Here's a little exercise you might be interested in if you are like us:

New guide helps birders play The Match Game

Even if you think you aren't interested in birds, take a look at that link.
Now, back to work.

No comments: