Saturday, August 14, 2010

A good resource for "Living Lean"

If you are on Facebook, let me recommend a Facebook group called Living Lean.

This is a new group founded by a woman who has lost 76 pounds so far this year by changing what she eats.

She's not sacrificing a bit in her weight loss. She's eating lots of good food, and you'll see some of the recipes that she has been using. They're easy; I know, for I have made most of them myself, and I'm no cook.

She doesn't count calories or grams of fat. She eats dessert every night with her supper, and she often has a bedtime snack just before bedtime.

I've been eating the same stuff the Living Lean group founder eats, because she is my wife. I've been losing weight, too, though not as much or as rapidly as she has lost. I think she's being helped by her regular program of regular, non-strenuous exercise, so I guess I'm going to have to start doing that, too; otherwise, she'll continue to gloat.

If you're not a member of Facebook, I recommend that you register. It's a good way to stay connected with friends you thought you'd never talk to again and relatives you haven't seen in years. Once you register, join the Living Lean group, too.

No comments: