Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm not a part of the New Age of the New Media

The president was on tonight, but I don't like watching that crap no matter who the president is. I prefer to wait until it's over and read about it in the paper.

This is the new age, though, so I thought I'd log onto a website and try to see what the reporters had to say online. I typed in FOXNEWS.COM, and it took forever to load. When it did, I got a popup that took up the entire screen. I finally got it closed, and then there was another smaller popup window that obscured the news; the popup window said "Welcome to your new Fox News homepage." I tried to close that baloney, but it locked up my computer.

I will have to go buy a paper made from trees. That kind of news medium is better that this digital malarkey. I don't know why I bothered.

No comments: